Monday, June 28, 2010

Big ol sweet family...

Haven't had this big of a family shoot in a long time!  Had SO MUCH FUN on Saturday afternoon with this extended family shoot. My friend Jill (blond with curls) just had a birthday so the family was in town!  And Sara (dark hair to the left) uses me for all her girls' shots too so you'll be seeing her little one's 9 month shoot at the end of the week. They ordered extended family shots, individual family shots and then we did Jill's youngest son's 1 year shots. Whew!  Yep, fun stuff! So without further ado.. here's the C family pictures!  There are a lot of them!
My favorite picture of the entire day.. grandma and grandpa with all the grandkids.
And I had to post this pic.. we "tried" to get this picture of 7 kids age 4 and under.. isn't it hilarious?
A few individuals of the grandkids...
And Mr. E's 1 year shoot. He was still in good spirits after an hour and a half of family pics!

Thanks for using me again guys.. I LOVE my repeat clients.. love even more that you are friends!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures :) I'm sure it's not easy with that many little ones! They are so cute!!

Sara

p.s. found your blog through jill juday's :)

Dina said...

Umm...can I claim the rights to the word "cutiehead"? If so, may I get 5 minutes of Darcy time every time you use it? LOL....great pics girlie!

Anonymous said...

Awe I know the couple with "Mr. E" ... those little boys are the cutest!!! You do such a great job!

visitors

history

do you follow?