Friday, June 11, 2010

Schedule

SCHEDULING ANNOUNCEMENT..
I am currently booked through the months of June and July. My next available appointment is mid August. You guys are ROCKING my socks off with 15 shoots in June! Let's hope the weather cooperates so they all will get accomplished before our cruise in July.
EXCEPTION TO THE BOOKING RULE: If you are wanting to book a baby package with me, I will fit you in before mid August if need be.
Please email me at darcyholsopple@gmail.com for any scheduling questions.
Also.. stayed tuned for my first wedding shoot! Big day is July 3rd.. met with the bride today. Not sure who was more excited? Her or me? Ok.. I'll give her this one. =)
And I am also working up options on scheduling mini sessions for Christmas cards. Stay tuned for the date available and for the cost.
Thank you all for the positive feedback on my blog thus far! I think it was a good move.

2 comments:

Kat said...

yay for a wedding! thats so exciting!

a.tonagel said...

lovin the new blog. :) Let's look at our schedules and try and set up some family shoots. I have another idea as well. I will fill you in lata.

visitors

history

do you follow?