Monday, August 23, 2010

The Worthman's!!!

If you read my normal blog you probably recognize this mom and dad.. they are the good friends of ours that we cruised with last month.  Great friends, great times.  Macy is one of Adie's best friends and I would totally be okay with Adie marrying Mr. Gage.  =)

Had a ditzy thing happen on the blog.. using my new camera and after I shot a few pictures I looked on the screen to check the image and noticed it was a tad dark.. made a mental to compensate for the darkness and then I realized that I was taking their pictures with my sunglasses on!  So glad it was with the Worthman's and not a different client.. how embarassing!  

Anywho.. could this family be any more beautiful?  They belong in a magazine for sure. Love how each picture shows the personality of the kids.  Had SO MUCH fun and am so honored they chose me to take thier family pictures!  Love you guys!

The below one cracks me up.. look at little Macy giving the thumbs up!!! HA!  Nope!  Didn't tell her to do that!
Studly Drew...
Sweetheart Gage...
And full of life lil Macy!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family!

Jewel said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures!

Nikki said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS. What an absolutely gorgeous family! I LOVE the middle one of Drew...those eyes are somethin' else!

visitors

history

do you follow?