Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Pricing Structure...

I want to announce my new pricing structure for my photography business. All clients that are currently on my books will follow the old pricing structure.  Any bookings after today will be under the new pricing:

*family session * $125

includes 2 parents and up to 4 children
over 4 children $10 more per child


*extended family session - please inquire for pricing*
anything more than one family


*individual child session * $100
one location, two outfit changes


*senior pictures* $150
two locations, 3 outfit changes


*baby package* $400
newborn, 3, 6, 9 & 12 month pictures
(getting one session for free)


*maternity session* $100
one location, 2 outfit changes


*engagement session* $125
two outfit changes and two locations


*party package* $125
2 hours of me capturing your child's birthday party, anniversary party or graduation party

*weddings*
at this time only small outdoor weddings are being considered

All the above shoots include:
*anything other than senior session, 45 minutes - 1 hour of on location shooting

*senior sessions - 2-3 hours on location shooting

*creative digital editing

*a CD with 25-35 images from our shoot

*online web album of images available for 30 days (low resolution.. not suitable for printing)

*the rights make the images into invitations, postcards, etc.

*the client is able to make prints at printer of choice (mpix.com is GREATLY recommended)

Other things you should know:

*payment is due the date of our photo shoot appointment

*Cancellation policy: any cancellations from 2 weeks prior to our shoot= $40 fee
cancel 3 days or less - $50 cancellation fee


*I serve a 25 miles radius from the New Paris (46553) area. I will travel outside this 25 mile radius for an extra $.50 a mile


*extra CD's with images are $10 each


Thank you guys for using me and blessing my family over and over and over again.. I enjoy my hobby turned business SO MUCH! It doesn't feel like a job. Thanks so much for trusting me to capture your families pictures. 

No comments:

visitors

history

do you follow?