Friday, October 8, 2010

My baby niece, Kyla!!!

My niece is already 6 months old!  It called for a bit of a photo shoot. =)  She is so, so sweet and was such a ham for our pictures. 6 months is one of my favorite ages to shoot and she was no exception.  My gorgeous sister in law, Natalie jumped in for a few shots too and now you can see how Kyla is such a cutie!!!  This is my new favorite image... sun streaming in the lens can be a great thing...
I know.. THOSE EYES!!!
Greg and Nat have the prettiest mums in front of their house.. we took advantage of them.  And the mum hair flower. =)

She does this a lot with her arms so I was glad she posed for a picture like this...



We found some color in the trees!  
I had to show you this picture (below) because she looks EXACTLY like my baby pictures in this pic.  I've never thought she resembled me in any way until this picture!
Isn't she the sweetest?
Love you, little miss!!!
Gearing up for a big weekend!  Three family shoots and a senior.. business is hopping!

3 comments:

a.tonagel said...

awhh... man! Now I really want a girl!!!! geez! So stinking pretty and cute. Love them Darc! Nat, you are so pretty!!!!

Nikki said...

Darce these are amazing! She is such a little doll baby! Amanda...maybe lucky #4? Hee hee....can't wait for our shoot tomorrow!!!! :)

Jewel said...

I really love pic #2 w/her hands together & the one w/Natalie & Kyla nose to nose! So cute! And I agree, Natalie is gorgeous!

visitors

history

do you follow?