Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A senior session...

My first senior session of the 2011 seniors!  I thought it was going to be a slow year for seniors but they all just wanted fall session!  I have 4 this month.. make sure you keep checking back to see these teens at such an exciting time in their lives.  =)  Love spending the afternoon with them!

Anyway, I remember Miss Andi from when she was in elementary school taking gymnastics lessons from our club!  Volleyball is what she's concentrated on now.. she's a setter and a great one at that!  I was so excited when she contacted me for her senior session. She has grown into such a beautiful lady and I had such a ball with her and her mom during our session.  We did some fun "fall" ones with the little bit of color that is popping up around here and then some fun urban ones down town.  She looked smoking hot and so grown up.. like a runway model!   Thanks again for using me, Andi!  You are a beautiful gal with the world ahead of ya!














No comments:

visitors

history

do you follow?