Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sweetie little 1 year old...

A graduating Baby Packager baby!  It's so sad when my babies turn a year and I don't get to see them every 3 months. =(  Her mama already assured me we'll be meeting again at 18 months and I have another shoot with her big sister in November so it won't be too long. =)  Oh, and an extended family shoot over Thanksgiving.. you'll see this family two times next month!  Samantha was fighting a cold so we were hesitant to keep the appointment but tried anyway and she was a sport!  We got some good smiles out of her as you can see.. but her cold and chilly weather may not have been a good mixture for us to try the cupcake picture.. you'll see it at the end.

Thanks for being so loyal to me, C family!  Love sessions with your sweet family!!!










1 comment:

christy marie said...

Hey that highchair looks familiar ;-)

visitors

history

do you follow?