Saturday, March 19, 2011

Stephen & Sarah's Engagement session...

Had a BEAUTIFUL day to shoot Stephen and Sarah's engagement photos. We met on the farm that Stephen works at and got some cool country shots. =) Both of them were super involved with FFA and work in Ag related fields so it was perfect to have silos and barns in the background of their engagement photos. Sarah was one of the gymnasts I coached a few years back. Hard to believe she's old enough to get married!  Speaking of getting married.. my good friend Amanda Tonagel will be helping me shoot Stephen and Sarah's wedding in June so stay tuned for more pictures of this pair! 










1 comment:

Brandi Dawn said...

What a cute couple!! I think pink is definitely her color. I am excited to see their wedding photos!

visitors

history

do you follow?