Monday, June 13, 2011

Becca's senior session...

For the 2011-2012 year Becca is acting as a Senior Model Representative for me for senior pictures. All she has to do is look gorgeous, let me take her pictures a few times and tell her friends about me.  Easy job, right!?  I've already booked 2 seniors for October since her pictures on last Thursday!  Good work, Becca. =) You make my job easy!

Becca is just the coolest girl. She excels in cross country, basketball and is a studly track star.  We just took her to the Indiana girls track meet where she placed 7th in the 300m hurdles.  So proud of you!  I work with her in the nursery at church and she's currently on a mission trip to Nicaragua with our youth group!  You have SO MUCH going for ya, Becca and I just enjoy hanging out with ya!  You are the kind of girl every mama wants their young daughters to turn out like!


  You'll see more of Becca in the fall...
















2 comments:

Jewel said...

I LOVE her hair! It's so gorgeous!

JKTUCEK said...

Ditto! She is just gorgeous, Darcy. Can you take my senior pictures??? ;) Keep up the good work!

visitors

history

do you follow?