Monday, June 27, 2011

Little annoucement...

Well you all know I have a bun in the oven so that's not a new announcement!  

What I would like to announce is that I am booked through the 2011 year. 

I know.. it's June. =/

My clients BLOW ME AWAY at how far out in advance they book.  I am seriously honored.  My schedule is completely full through the later part of October.  I have 10-14 sessions booked per month which also includes 3 weddings and lotsa senior sessions. 

My due date is November 14th but both my girls were 3 and 2 weeks early so my scheduling stop date was a bit hard to determine.  (Watch this baby be 2 weeks late.. funny to mention now but it won't be funny on Thanksgiving if I don't have a baby!)  I'm stopping 3 weeks before my baby is due and I feel at ease with that decision. I know I'll be in full nesting mode and will love a little down time before the baby arrives. 

I know I'll be off at the busiest time of my year.. fall... when the colors are vivid and everyone wants that family shot for their Christmas Cards. Please know that I'll miss you all but when I'm snuggling with that new baby of ours and taking care of my other 2 little ladies.. I'll know that I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be.  

I am getting teary and smiling just thinking about it. 

My first and foremost job is a wife and mommy.  I LOVE my photography business and am thankful that God gave me a talent that I'm honored when you guys book me to capture your families. I don't take that responsibility lightly.  My boss is Jesus Christ himself and He created this business specifically for our family and has been at the center of this business from day one and will continue as long as there is a camera plastered to eye and I'm all up in your face at our session.  I love capturing your families, babies and seniors but I know I need this time off and will be refreshed, renewed and ready to come back in February(ish) of 2012.

If you need references for photographers in the area please email me.. I'd be happy to help you and help them out. =)  

darcyholsopple@gmail.com

Just make sure you don't like them too much and not come back to me. 
Kidding.  
Well, only kinda. =)  
I have some talented photography friends!

Love you all and thank you so much for making my business successful. I can't even tell you how much it's blessed my family. =) 

1 comment:

The Mama said...

Sounds like a good plan (; You have to do what's right for you and your family. What a blessing that your business is doing so well!!

visitors

history

do you follow?