Friday, June 24, 2011

Stephen & Sarah's Wedding...

Last weekend myself and a talented photographer friend, Amanda, had the privilege of capturing a wedding.  Normally I only consider outdoor weddings but Sarah is not just any bride.. she is one of my former gymnasts. I coached Sarah for 3 years and she holds a special place in my heart.  How could I not capture her wedding when she asked?!?!  The day was perfect and Sarah was such a gorgeous bride.. Thank you again Sarah for choosing me.  All the best in your new little adventure called marriage. =)



A fun little text to start the day...

Love this one of Beth putting on Sarah's veil...






Seeing each other for the first time...
























Amanda noticed that the Nova they drove away in was a special "SS"edition... so conveniently our bride and groom's initials!

Thank you, Stephen and Sarah, for having us be apart of your day!  We wish all the luck in your many married years!

1 comment:

Kat said...

beautiful pictures! my favorite is the one looking up from the boquet and the couple is slightly out of focus. such a fun perspective!

visitors

history

do you follow?