Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Case-Stiffler Wedding

What an honor it was to be asked to help shoot this wedding.  The bride's dad has been one of my photography mentors for the past 4 years of this crazy photography business.  He was there to hold my hand when I opened photoshop for the first time, helped me with posing and is always just a phone call away.  I've known him for most of my life.. he used to be a youth leader at my church when I was in the youth group and even took my senior portraits back in the day!  I was honored to have him ask to help shoot his daughter Renee's wedding. I remember when Renee was in diapers with that fire engine red hair!  It was an amazing day and I'm happy to share some images.  It was such a cool rustic/vintage wedding.  The ceremony was at the old Goshen Downtown Theater and the reception was at the Old Bag Factory ballroom.. such perfect venue's for their vintage wedding!  Thanks again for asking me to help shoot, Stiffler's!  



A fun way to document their wedding date. =) And this iphone will probably look ancient in 10 years!!!

Such a cool story with her ring.. she hadn't seen it in a year because he was having it rebuilt.  Her wedding day was the first time she got to see it. =)



The first glance at the ring was a more important shot than seeing each other for the first time to them. Made sure to document every sweet moment.  








I loved this image of Renee's mom at the ceremony. 

It's not every day you see a zebra striped, feather blinged out wedding cake!  LOVE IT!






One of my best friends, Dina. =)  Had to post this picture of her because it's "her" to a "T"!!!

1 comment:

kathryns43 said...

Seeing the emotion in her face as she looked at her ring for the first time brought tears to my eyes!! Such a sweet moment!!

visitors

history

do you follow?