Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Raffle!!!

Hey, darcy holsopple photography followers!  I am proud to introduce to you a GREAT way to help out one of my besties bring home an orphan from Ethiopia!!  My friends have a dream of rescuing one of God's children on the other side of the world. They've just started the adoption process and are trying to raise a bit of money.  

and pick yourself up a $10 raffle ticket to enter yourself into a drawing to win a family photo session with muah.. here are the details of what the session includes: 


2012 Family Session 
up to 6 family members
approximately 1 hour outdoor session
within 15 mile radius of 46553 area code
approximately 20-25 digital images on CD
valued at $200 

It's an easy way to help out my friend all while trying to win a little something for yourself. Come on.. you know you wanna!  


And thanks in advance!! Let's show Erin and Andy (and Olie and Nahum) our support in further God's Kingdom by rescuing an orphan. I know I can't wait to meet him/her!

1 comment:

visitors

history

do you follow?