Thursday, October 6, 2011

Miss Isla at 1 year

I did a family session for Miss Isla's family this past June and they were SO MUCH FUN!  Gorgeous kids and yeah, just a fun one.  Miss Isla was 9 months then and her mama got her in for her 1 year session this past weekend.  Isla had SO MUCH personality I spent most of the hour laughing at her! She was a riot and I think you'll be able to see some of that personality in these images.  Thanks so much for booking me a second time, Brandi!  It was my honor to capture Miss Isla at this milestone!








She LOVED her smash cake!  And I loved her outfit!  Complete with a sash.  I think every girl needs a sash on her birthday . =)

Also love when they learn how to clap. She was eager to show off her clapping cuteness. 

No comments:

visitors

history

do you follow?