Friday, February 24, 2012

Announcement

I can't believe it's February and I'm saying this.. my books are full for the 2012 year! 

I've saved some room for high school seniors in the summer and fall and will probably offer a family mini session day or two later in the year. But other than that my schedule is full with newborns, baby packagers, families and kids! 

A few weddings on the books too. =) 

You guys bless me over and over and over again with the success of my business! I am teary as I write this. My husband and I contemplated the possibility of finding a baby-sitter for my girls one day a week so that I could take more clients, have a day to edit, grow my business even more... But through much thought and prayer we feel that it was time to close my books for the 2012 year. My booking blitz was more of a success than I ever could have imagined!  I want to fully enjoy my last baby's first year and trying to chase after my ambitions and career goals and trying to stuff my schedule full of sessions doesn't go along with my family's goals. My family will only be this young once and I don't want to miss it. I know I will never regret spending time with my family.  Once they are in school I will go more full time with my scheduling and maybe I will have a studio then too. All I know is that each month is full with the same amount of sessions I had last year.. and I am totally content with that! 





Hopefully you all hear my heart in this.. I HATE turning people away but for now my young family needs me.  A lot. I've saved a few openings for high school seniors and will probably have a family mini session or two in the summer and fall.  I just love those. =) That way I can get in more new clients and families as well.  I'll announce those dates here on my blog and on Facebook when the time comes. 

Thank you guys so much for using me and supporting me!  I would have never guessed God would bless me with a business like this.. I feel truly undeserving!  

No comments:

visitors

history

do you follow?