Thursday, June 7, 2012

heidi's family

This past September I was honored to help this family capture some family images before Heidi (mom) started treatments for a tumor they found on her brain. Since then Heidi has gone through multiple treatments to treat her cancer. You can read about her story HERE.  

Early this week her sister in law and long time client, Sara, contacted me again to see if we could create some more memories for her boys.  Needless to say, I was honored to be able to meet up with the Seimen-Rhodes' again. 

Heidi's main purpose was to capture some images of her with each boy and we were able to do so.. along with some family images and some with her mom. 

I am wordless at the moment so I just ask that you all join me in praying for Heidi and her husband and boys. The journey is still scary and last night I asked her what I could specifically be praying for and she said comfort and peace because the future is so unsure. 










I know the family sure will covet your prayers.. thank you from the bottom of my heart.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Many prayers being said tonight for peace and strength for this beautiful family! Your photography is a gift that this family will cherish for the rest of their lives. Beautiful images...

visitors

history

do you follow?