Wednesday, June 13, 2012

toth family session

Oh.. I just love this family!  Erin is one of my besties and has been for over 8 years now.  She's just one of those friends that you constantly laugh with, puts me in my place when need be and just have a history of friendship that will never be replaced. I still like to think I introduced her and her hubby, Andy to each other. I at least had a part in them meeting. =) 

Anywho, their kiddos are 19 months and 5 years so we needed to get in our annual family session. Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them!







 They are in the middle of the adoption process to parent a little boy or girl from Ethopia. I just love the plaque Erin found of the country of Africa with a heart over Ethopia. A piece of their own hearts is over there now as their little girl just waits to be adopted into their family and loved on by Erin, Andy, Nahum and Olie. Only Jesus knows who that special baby girl is now! 











2 comments:

Erin said...

I just saw this on here! I love you Darce! Great friend who takes great pictures!!

Dina said...

I love love LOVE the pic where everyone is making a silly face (except Olie who looks as though he just wants to get away from the crazies)! hahaha! Great job Darce :)

visitors

history

do you follow?