Saturday, August 11, 2012

corinne 9 month session

Met up with little miss Corinne and her family earlier this week for her 9 month session! Man.. I just love meeting up with their family! They just adore their baby sister and she beams when they talk and sing and get her to smile.. they make my job easy! 

And Corinne goes down in DH photography history as the earliest walker I've had. She just flipped to 9 months and is already totting around! 

Just love our time together, Hiler's! I can't believe there's only one more session in Corinne's baby package.. sniff, sniff. I'm not ready for her to graduate yet!





 This session she loved to show off her tongue and clapping.. this image captured both at the same time!






We've done this same pose at each of her sessions.. 3, 6 and 9 months. Just love how you can see everyone grow!


No comments:

visitors

history

do you follow?