Wednesday, September 5, 2012

hummer family session

Traci and I figured out that this session was our 4th together.. and every year we've had extreme weather! This year it was so humid it felt like you could cut the air with a knife. Didn't bother the Hummer family, that's for sure! The kids were amazing and totally cute as always. And the best news is that in December this family of 4 will be a family of 5! And they've asked me to do baby girl #3's newborn pictures! 

Had fun as always, Hummer's! You all are adorable and I can't wait to meet the newest edition of the Hummer family!



I didn't even prompt Cole to do this.. he kissed his sister's hand all on his own. Well yes, you can marry one of  my daughters in 20 years.. little gentleman!!








No comments:

visitors

history

do you follow?