Wednesday, September 12, 2012

kinsley newborn session

Welcome Kinsley to the world and to my baby package family!  

So excited to see her grow over the next year.  Her session went so well.. she was a doll baby and so, so pretty. Both her mommy and daddy have siblings that I know so it was fun to actually meet them and get to know them. This was my first client session in my studio as well.. and it went SO well! Not quite sure how I didn't have a studio before.. seriously! And it's going to be hopping with 2 more newborns within the next few weeks! 

Thanks so much for choosing me, Gerber's! I can't wait to see you when Kinsley's sitting up!


 Kinsley's daddy is premed right now and going to be an eye surgeon in 4 years. They brought along some (hefty) med books for me to incorporate into pictures. I hope when Dr. Gerber has a desk some day that he frames up this pictures and remembers how tiny his Kinsley was at 10 days old!












No comments:

visitors

history

do you follow?