Tuesday, January 29, 2013

elliott birth session

It was my PLEASURE to be able to capture our cousins Matt and Chelsey welcome their first baby into the world on Saturday. The baby kept us all waiting and guessing if she was a boy or a girl... she was a week late and took two days of inducing labor before she made her appearance. But she's here. She's perfect. And she sure does have a lot of people that absolutely love her to pieces! I'm sure these images will convey so. 

And just an fyi.. I am not adding birth photography to what I offer. I love everything about it and chose to have my last daughter's birth captured, I just can't commit to the unknowns of birth photography with how busy my family's schedule is. Matt and Chels were a special exception.. they are relatives and we've captured everything about this pregnancy! You will see Elliott's newborn session early next week on my facebook business page and here on my blog. She visits my studio on Sunday!

***

Matt letting everyone know that the baby was here, but didn't mention if it was a boy or a girl. They had to wait awhile until the actually met Elliott to see that she was a girl. 























No comments:

visitors

history

do you follow?