Monday, January 2, 2012

My Extended family

I got SO LUCKY when I married Darin! Not only did I get an amazing Jesus-loving hunk of a hubby but I also married into THE most wonderful family. Every other year Darin's mom's extended family stays at a big cabin in Michigan over Christmas for 4-5 days. We eat, play games, eat, nap, talk and eat some more. This year since I have been on maternity leave I have some extra time on my hands so I offered them each a mini family session. Here is the album with the wonderful family I married into!!!! And didn't they all look great standing out in the 40 degree weather?











1 comment:

Jewel said...

Great pics! Especially the last one! How in the world did you get EVERY ONE looking (of course besides Emery!)?!

visitors

history

do you follow?