Thursday, August 16, 2012

ashley senior session

LOVED my time with Ashley on Sunday afternoon! Ashley was one of my husband's track girls and I just loved getting to know her more. Her step-dad was such a huge help with props. Our session would have been a ton harder without him! 

Ashley is super smart and hopes to major in business next year.. she cheered for the last 3 years and I thoroughly enjoyed watching her tumble at football and basketball games. I wish you the best next year, Ashley! You are going to succeed in anything you do, I just know it!







Always try to get a laughing one of seniors!











Captured a family image as well.. love it when the entire family is present so we can do that! You know me.. I LOVE taking pictures of families!

No comments:

visitors

history

do you follow?