Saturday, August 18, 2012

austin + kelsey engagement session

Last weekend I spent my Sunday afternoon with Austin and Kelsey. They are getting married in July of 2013. Kelsey is "one of my girls".. which means she's one of my gymnasts I coached. She was just a sophomore in high school my last year and now she's all grown up and getting married next summer! The engagement session was the first time I met her fiance, Austin. Let me tell ya.. I approve! I can see his love for her in the way he treats her, looks at her and how he respects her. There time is coming to an end here shortly.. Austin is headed to boot camp and joining the Navy. He'll be home a few times before the wedding next summer. 

I hope you enjoy these images as much as I enjoyed taking them! I can't wait til your wedding next summer, guys! 















No comments:

visitors

history

do you follow?