Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sweet lil' newborn shoot...

Ah. If this doesn't give you baby fever, I don't know what would! And yes, this is the maternity shoot with the hilarious couple that wrote her a eviction letter to get her out of the womb! Welp, she's here! This baby was so, so sweet. Didn't make a peep the entire time I was there. And isn't she beautiful?  I didn't tinker with her pretty complexion at all!  Had a blast with her mama as we changed her outfit and changed out her hair attire A LOT!  Hopefully Baby A will like me next time she sees me! Good news? This is a baby package baby of mine so you are going to get to see her grow up her first year!!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the one of the babe on the books!!!

Jewel said...

Oh my, all of these baby shots were AWESOME! Great job! I, too, loved the one on the books! That is so creative. And the one wrapped up in the green blanket is so precious looking.

visitors

history

do you follow?